Scania Benelux, is looking for a IT Hardware specialist in Brussels and/or Breda
You will be working in a multilingual team for resolution of hardware and software related problems as well as the completion of change requests made by the Scania Benelux head office and our workshops that have been sent through by the first line. The follow-up of issue resolution and change implementation through specific tracking tool will also be part of your job. The IT Hardware Specialist is a dynamic and diverse role. You will be working from the office in Breda and/or Brussels.
The following knowledge and skills are important and required in order to perform in your daily job.
Providing quality support of customer service and product expertise within a certain timeframe.
You will also be working on troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs of software and defective equipment (desktop, laptop, mobile devices, barcode scanners, smartphones, tablets, etc..)
The logging of customer issues as well as troubleshooting steps and resolutions, is an example of this.
You should be able to elevate unresolved problems within the prescribed timeframe and be decisive and willing to support department changing initiatives.
You may train new employees and conduct phone monitoring sessions for product and customer orientation. The responsibility of the order management will also be one of your tasks.
A sufficient proficiency in using customer service tools to meet the satisfactory level of customer support is required. You will be reporting to the IT Operations Manager.
- Ability to configurate and troubleshoot various hardware and software;
- Independent worker but also team player;
- Customer focus, good listening skills;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French;
- Precise worker, ensure accuracy during the entire process;
- Efficient and quick worker, ensures department objectives and customer expectations are met in a timely manner.
- Dynamic job in an international environment ;
- A competitive monthly salary;
- 13th month, profit remittance and a bonus;
- Possibility to develop and grow ;
- Possibility to make an international career.
If you would like more information about this vacancy please contact Nico Zelck +32 (0)4 75 75 70 17
Wat Scania de klant kan bieden, is uniek. Dat zorgt ervoor dat mensen trots zijn op wat ze doen en elke dag met plezier aan het werk gaan. Veel medewerkers bij Scania bouwen hun hele carrière op binnen het bedrijf, waarbij ze steeds nieuwe uitdagingen aangaan binnen een bloeiend netwerk van klanten en collega’s.