Manager Marketing and Communications
Scania Benelux is looking for a
Manager marketing & Communications
Scania is one of the strongest brands in the industry, at the same time it’s one of the most profitable manufacturers of heavy vehicles. Our success is mainly the result of constant development of our staff, product, methods, suppliers and markets.
Our Manager Marketing & Communications reports directly to our Director Business Support and Marketing & Communications. He/she must be an effective leader and a strong communicator for his/her team as well as for other stakeholders and across multiple teams. As manager Marketing & Communication you are responsible for managing and developing the business and marketing and communication plan on a Benelux level. You will promote and maintain the Scania (employer) brand image as well as nursing and protecting the Scania trademark. This role includes implementing targets, policies, procedures and common standards within the field of marketing and communication.
Together with a team of marketing and communication professionals you are responsible for all marketing campaigns, print work and digitalise of print, internal and external communication, the organisation and follow up of events and maintaining contacts with press. You will follow up with your team members on day to day basis on their work and targets that need to be reached. Furthermore you support our dealer network with all local challenges in marketing.
You will be responsible for the P&L of your department.
What we ask:
- Bachelor or Master in Marketing and/or Communications,
- Relevant business knowledge and experience in a similar role
- People management skills
- High level of analytical, innovation and business skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Enthusiasm, creativity and motivation
- Good in MS Office
- Dutch mother tongue, fluent in English and French language.
What we offer:
- An exciting job in an international environment within a highly motivated and driven team
- The opportunity to lift our already strong brand to the next level
- A competitive monthly salary
- 13th month , profit remittance and a bonus
- A company car
- Possibility to develop and grow
- Possibility to make an international career
Are you interested in this job, we look forward to receiving your CV and motivation via this link.
If you would like more information about this vacancy please contact Jasmijn van den Borne – Talent Acquisition. 076- 5254354